Sunday, June 21, 2009

leaving tonight

My children will be so proud, their momma is blogging! Or maybe they'll just be embarassed.

We leave tonight on British Airways flight 48. We arrive in London at 11:50 a.m. local time, and then take a 2:55 p.m. flight to Prague. We arrive in Prague at 5:55 local time, where (hopefully) we will be met by someone from our hotel to drive us there.

"We" refers to me, Jean, and Skip and Luke. At this point it looks like Ian will be meeting us in Prague, before he flies to Paris for his trip back home. I will be so happy to see him! It has been a long separation.

And now, I must get ready for this big adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you this a.m. when I woke up. I didn't know what time you were leaving, but now I know! Have a great trip. I'll look forward to hearing about the travels. I'm glad you are meeting up with Ian. Happy Father's Day, Skip! Once again, enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete